Sterling silver jewelry, handmade beaded jewelry, and accessories
There are various techniques you may employ when needing to source out an area commercial photographer. Below I've listed five of your main search methods that we would recommend to try out.
1. Local Printed Business Directories. Within the category of 'Commercial and Industrial Photographers' you are almost certain to identify a few local and suitable photographers. Except if you live in a particularly rural region where you may want to find a little further an industry. Many commercial photographers opt away from paid printed directories because the proliferation of online directories that usually end up being a considerably more fruitful investment, therefore I highly suggest which you conduct a web search too so not to overlook these photographers.
2. Online Directories. Online you'll find a wealth of both specialist photography directories and a lot more generic business directories. The great ones are going to have a handy url to the photographers own residence page which is a major advantage on the printed directories. Like with the printed versions always aim to narrow your quest only to include 'commercial photographers' else the majority of these results will be wedding and family portrait photographers. If carried out well, a great convenient search method. For more info visit Filmproduktion Reutte
3. Engines Like Google. Yahoo, MSN, Ask and Google Bing or what you may favour will sure to provide you with an intensive selection of local photographers. In order to try and narrow down your search to mainly include commercial photography I would recommend that you try typing in 'commercial photographer your location', as with all searches. Failing that, try replacing where you are having a nearby city or large town. Don't make the mistake of just clicking on the paid listings, or for that matter only browsing the listings on the first page. Simply because the photographer invests big money to get listed number 1, either to Google Ad words or even a smart SEO (Google Search Optimiser), doesn't necessarily make them the best person on your project.
4. Professional Photographic Bodies. AOP (Association Of Photographers), MPA (The Master Photographers Association) and also the BIPP (British Institute of professional Photography) to name a few here within the uk. Most websites of those professional bodies will list commercial photographers doing work in your nearby region and may offer you some useful information on every aspect of finding and commissioning photography. Keep in mind that although a great deal of photographers understandably like to be part of these associations and clubs, many don't. Not given that they aren't professional or acclaimed inside their field but mainly because they don't like or feel relaxed by using these memberships. Also being a member of such bodies will not guarantee quality, reliability or any professional code of conduct; it merely demonstrates that those photographers listed sign up for it in principal. So, don't ignore or be unconvinced by non-members!
5. Personal Testimonials. If searching for any local trade, 'Word of Mouth' is a still a powerful marketing tool for any business and one that I would certainly employ. Your own recommendation is much like gold dust. Question them as many questions that you can and after that witness the photographers imagery personally by flipping with the portfolio section of their internet site. This will give you a good idea as to whether or not you really like the style of the photographer, as you won't want to just book a photographer because their are reliable, you've got to love their work too! Focusing on your own recommendation is often an excellent starting place and is a good strategy for looking to side step all the risk as you can. Do still check out their site and don't simply just dismiss other less known photographers in your town, because you might only be losing out on an authentic gem.
To conclude I would personally thoroughly recommend employing a healthy mix of the above search techniques, draw up a shortlist after which carefully compare and ultimately select the one which is right for your unique project.