Sterling silver jewelry, handmade beaded jewelry, and accessories
30102-1 : The error code 1005-0 is generated due to an existing installation of Microsoft Office suite in the system. Reason can be anything, there might be an important .dll file missing or some core file was deleted accidently etc. Simply the already installed office installed system has gone corrupt by some means either by virus, malware or something user did unaware of the consequences giving rise to error code 80003-9.
Scope of Error: Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 365
Affected Operating Systems Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8
Follow these steps to resolve the Microsoft Office Error code 30016-2
Step 1: - System File Checker
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.
1) Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search
2) Type Command Prompt in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt
3) Click Run as administrator
4) At the command prompt, type the command sfc /scannow, and then press ENTER:
The sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy
Step 2 - Disable Antivirus software Firewall
a. Turn Off Antivirus Software
1) Go to Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer’s status.
2) Click the arrow button Picture of the arrow button next to Security to expand the section.
If Windows can detect your antivirus software, it’s listed under Virus protection. If the software is on, check the Help that came with the software for information on disabling it. Office error code
b. Turn Off Windows Firewall
1. Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type firewall, and then click Windows Firewall.
2. Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off. Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Click Turn off Windows Firewall under each network location that you want to stop trying to protect, and then click OK.
Step 3 - Repair process for an Office Click-to-Run application does not start
1) To repair the Office Click-to-Run application, follow these steps as appropriate for the version of Windows that the computer is running.
2) Right-click the Start button .
3) UnderPrograms, click or tap Uninstall a program.
4) Click or tap MicrosoftOffice 365, and then click or tap Change.
5) Click or tap Quick Repair, and then click or tap Repair.
Above steps should solve the issues. If however the error persists please contact customer support.
To know more details visit here: microsoft online support