Sterling silver jewelry, handmade beaded jewelry, and accessories
In a contemporary intelligence and with the rise of the global tech world, the role of desktop support technician is inevitable. A Desktop Support Technician is a professional, called when something goes erroneous with a desktop computer in their organization or at their designated field site. They help in troubleshooting the issue for organizations to maintain the functionality of the system to be in line with business goals. Predominantly they are responsible for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of required software and hardware whether onsite or remotely, for client or colleagues.
Desktop Support Technician Jobs:
The Desktop support technicians are presents almost in every industry or enterprise: Hospital, IT companies, retails, Pharmaceuticals, MSP (Managed Service Providers), Network Operation centers (NOC), as freelance providers like FieldEngineer.com. Following are the customary roles and responsibilities of a skilled Desktop Support Technician jobs:
Desktop Support Technician Job Description
* To set up and manage user accounts and permissions to consent access to a network.
* Upholding and testing security, blocking unapproved access.
* Chalk out maintenance plan for prevention of unexpected failures.
* Setting up the Organization’s computer system to meet specific business goals.
* Monitoring day to day computer performance.
* Update and maintain the computer inventory and equipment.
* Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, biometric, AV systems connections.
* Ensure desktop computers interconnection seamlessly with diverse system keeping in mind for compatibility factors.
read more: Find a Freelance Desktop Support Technician