Sterling silver jewelry, handmade beaded jewelry, and accessories
The Pantech Url has been released for minimal clients who are searching for affordable messaging devices which have sophisticated characteristics like 3G and GPS. It will be among few products that supports for AT&T's cloud service and Online Locker.
The Link is a slim and smooth message phone since it steps only 4.5 inches extended by 2.4 inches broad by 0.39 inch thick. Might be it is one of many thinnest messaging phone around now. With a wonderful rubberized consistency, but, it's maybe not substandard in your hand.
The Pantech Link Locker has a QWERTY keyboard as the recommendations are raised above the top to give you a great knowledge when typing and calling numbers. The link's 2.4 inch monitor exhibit that supports for 262,000 pixel quality is right over the navigation arrays. The display is colorful and crisp that basically offers sharp photos and readable text.
The Pantech Link's main Functions:
• A 600-entry phone guide that's room in each for six numbers, three email address, an organization name, a message ID, a website address, block handle, a birthday and so on.
• Stereo Bluetooth, style command and quick message
• GPS helps for AT&T navigator
• Portable e-mail that allows you to access wide variety of email services like Yahoo, AOL and Windows Live
• AT&T's cloud solutions that enables you keep your phone connections to AT&T's Address book online
• AT&T's On the web Locker to store images and films on AT&T's server up to 250 MB of online storage (it is not free). You've to cover 35 cents per transfer or $ 10 for 50 transfer
• AT&T's cellular share to deliver these record to different internet sites like Facebook, Facebook, MySpace and Photobucket
• 3G support for broadband solutions
• MicroSD slot that help around 16 GB
• 1.3 megapixel camera in four quality and three quality setting.